English | 中文
My research interests include how law and technology change finance and governance, and further, change business and society. All contacts are welcome!
I am working on models to classify sentiment for cryptocurrency or ESG related text. I will be much appreciated if you can try it and flag any wrong cases. If you would like to adopt it in your work, feel free to contact me! [-->Sentiment Classifier<--]
- 2023-Now: Research Assistant Professor (Finance), The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- 2018-2023: Ph.D. (Finance) and M.Fin. (FinTech), University of Hong Kong
- 2014-2018: B.Mgmt. (Accounting), Sun Yat-Sen University
Please refer to my CV
- Competition Laws, Ownership and Corporate Social Responsibility (with Ross Levine, Chen Lin, Wensi Xie)
Corporate Immunity to the COVID-19 Pandemic (with Ross Levine, Chen Lin, Wensi Xie)
- Journal of Financial Economics (2021) | PDF
- Brief: Firms with better financial resilience, less supply chain exposure, higher ESG performance, more long-term orientated investors perform better during COVID-19 market collapse.
- Meida Coverage: The Economist, Harvard Law School Forum, Institutional Investor